Sr Marketing Manager/Director
Competitive base, annual bonus, flexible working hours (several remote days offe
Creative and fun work environment
About Our Client
The client is a 20-year-old technology company in Midtown NYC known for providing innovative and unique mobile/tablet user experiences and web accessibility solutions. They work with mid-large market enterprises like American Airlines, Marriott, Chanel, Victoria Secret, among many other Fortune 1000s
This position will report to the Head of Direct Sales, and will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business and nurturing those leads to close into customers.
- Build and manage a creative content/editorial calendar to reach a targeted audience; this includes blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.
- Grow new leads by converting site traffic through CTA, landing pages, and promotional offers
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Manage a small portfolio of events (trade shows, client events, etc.)
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have 5-8+ years of B2B Marketing experience and a strong Digital Marketing background. Experience in high-growth tech startups is a plus! Must be willing and able to get their hands dirty and tackle anything thrown your way.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in B2B inbound marketing
- Proficiency in hubspot or other marketing automation software
- Competitive, positive, results-driven, with desire to work in a fast-paced industry and a high-energy working environment
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- High level of expertise, proficiency and aptitude with technology including but not limited to MS Office Suite, general database programs such as Salesforce, and Internet and web deployed communication
- Knowledge of the mobile marketplace and experience with a PaaS or SaaS model (preferred); Bonus Skills: HTML/CSS and Adobe Creative Suite
What's on Offer
Competitive base, annual bonus, flexible working hours (several remote days offered each week) and comprehensive benefits package. Creative and fun work environment as well!