Sr Municipal Project Manager
Reputable MBE firm with strong backlog of exciting projects
Highly visible role in growing office with fast track to management
About Our Client
My client is a very reputable MBE firm whose core values center around their family first and hard working culture. They strive for an environment where everyone works together to steer the ship towards a common goal.
The firm has a strong client base thanks to the diverse services they provide as well as a breadth of knowledge in a variety of industries. This allows them to be a one stop shop for clients and continue to win new projects.
- Effectively manage, plan, coordinate, and monitor all aspects of projects
- Support regional business development initiatives
- Provide high level technical expertise for Civil Engineering decisions, design project elements, and delegate work to staff
- Develop and manage projects budgets and schedules
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering
- 5-15 years of related professional experience
- A Professional License in the State of Illinois is required
- Have experience in site development, stormwater and drainage design.
- Have experience with Stormwater regulations and permitting processes as required by the local agencies having jurisdiction in the Chicago region.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Possess strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and/or comparable applications.
- Possess knowledge of AutoCAD, Microstation and/or comparable applications.
What's on Offer
The client offers a very stable backlog of interesting and complex projects in addition to the opportunity to grow professionally while moving into a higher level leadership role.
Also, each employee is well compensated with base + bonus + 401k w/ match and a strong bonus program. Good benefits as well!