Sr. Plant Engineer
10+ years capex experience in food and beverage industry
Degree in Engineering
About Our Client
Family owned, well-known food manufacturing company.
- Provide direction and leadership to maintenance technicians in regards to electrical, mechanical and refrigeration systems.
- Works collaboratively with Plant Management team and Sr. Director Engineering to develop technical strategies that deliver safety, environmental, energy, maintenance, and OEE.
- Develops and deploys overall plant technical strategies and tactics focused on operations, safety, energy usage, engineering projects, and maintenance improvement.
- Manages the day-to-day plant technical organization and is responsible to deliver maximum equipment / system uptime through the application of OEE.
- Promotes and incorporates "Safety" as a culture and a strategy in all aspects of the technical and operations areas and demands focused results from the entire technical organization.
The Successful Applicant
This position requires a Bachelor of Science Degree in an Engineering/technical discipline. In addition, 10 years' minimum experience in plant engineering or project engineering/management; preferably in the food industry.
Manage/Participate in all Capital spending including major projects in excess of $15M annually. This position needs to have in-depth working knowledge of the plant CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System), which is Maximo Maintenance, requires good communication skills and the ability to communicate to large groups on a regular basis.
What's on Offer
Relocation PackageCompetitive Salary
Sign On Bonus