Sr Product Designer
Excellent opportunity for professional development.
About Our Client
- Our client is a biotechnology company focused on innovative aesthetic and therapeutic offerings
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Solving complex & challenging problems
- Work closely with Product Management, Software Engineering and Content to help develop a more cohesive user experience for their customers
- Build an in depth understanding of the user through research and use that to inform new and exciting design decisions
- Think with a blend of design and customer mentality
The Successful Applicant
- A strong background in a high growth, fast paced environment
- A variety of experience in design methods including but not limited to: User Mapping, Prototyping, Visual Design & wire-framing
- Strong design fundamentals
- Bachelors degree in a design discipline
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary.
- Standard Benefits
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. Client CANNOT transfer or sponsor visas at this time
- This role is a great opportunity for a Senior Product Designer to have a lot of autonomy over design decisions, build on a customer first mentality and drive forward product development through design! It is a fast paced, high growth environment and one that will entail a lot of fun in the process