Sr. Product Manager
Opportunity to grow and remote working!
About Our Client
This company is dedicated to helping improve and grow large eCommerce companies by coaching them through innovative ways of marketing and reaching new customers.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Lead the discovery phases of new feature roll outs with a set of cross functional stakeholders from various business teams, engineering, and other product managers across the organization.
- Partner closely with key stakeholders to understand their needs, objectives, and identify opportunities for alignment.
- Engage with business partners, legal counsel, UX, and Engineering to realize truly excellent products and features for customer focused and back office.
The Successful Applicant
- Post Undergraduate degree
- Experience in product management in the technology space
- Proven track record of working with cross-functional teams comprised of designers, engineers, and various stakeholders to coordinate, plan, execute and track product changes.
- Experience with managing feature development and life cycle and tools
What's on Offer
- Fully remote work
- Competitive compensation
- Growth opportunities