- Great Opportunity to Join a Power Conversion Aerospace Manufacturer
- Position Requires to be Onsite (Relocation Assistance Available)
About Our Client
Our Client is an internationally recognized organization, providing high-reliability, connectivity, power and control solutions for various industries in Aerospace, Defense and Space.
The Sr. Program Manager role is multi-faceted with strong interaction across multiple Engineering disciplines including Systems, Electrical, Mechanical, and Software design teams as well as Manufacturing, Repair, Design, and Quality functions within the broader organization in support of multiple concurrent projects. It is essential that the candidate has significant customer interfacing and presentation skills and desirable to have electronic systems background.
- Planning: Develop plans, schedules, and budgets and identify resources required on assigned programs or projects. Identify risk areas and develop contingency plans to eliminate or mitigate risk that could result in schedule delays or failure to meet technical specification or schedule requirements.
- Management: Coordinate the activities of Engineering, Materials, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance and other personnel to ensure that all technical and delivery requirements expected by our customers are met on assigned programs or projects.
- Communication: Interface with customers on matters such as program issues, schedules, and budgets. Coordinate all correspondence with appropriate personnel (e.g. President, Engineering, Sales, etc.) and in a way that maintains our customer's confidence.
- Production: Monitor and manage all production deliverables assigned to engineering and ensure timely delivery of products. Work with appropriate engineering staff to ensure products are released from Engineering to Manufacturing in a timely manner.
- Budget: Manage the opening, execution, and closing of engineering budgets in a way consistent with AI's accounting systems, with the goal of ensuring costs are gathered accurately on each engineering project.
- Continuous Improvement: Take the initiative to research, develop, propose, evaluate and/or implement new methods, processes, procedures, or tools that would improve the quality, timeliness, or cost effectiveness of products or services provided to AI's customers.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. in a related technical field required; M.S. (or advanced technical or business degree) preferred
- A minimum of 10 years of related technical and/or management experience
- PMP certification preferred
- Demonstrated leadership, managerial, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop, articulate, and present technical or business information
appropriately to targeted audience (including technical and non-technical) and at all business levels in
written, verbal, and presentation forms.
- Travel is required, estimated at up to 10% in support of customer meetings, design reviews, and
potential work with our other business unit in Tempe, AZ
- Design background in power electronics, including power supplies, magnetics, and control theory, is
What's on Offer
- People-Focused Policies
- Career Development
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Relocation Assistance Available