- Second largest Owner/Builder in the nation
- Backlog of 5+ years in Seattle, culture of commitment and camaraderie
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established, well-respected Owner/Builder ranked as the 2nd largest Developer in the nation as well as the 5th largest General Contractor in the nation. It has a team of multifamily experts that offer a renowned level of experience, confidence, integrity and reliability along with a fresh outlook and strategic new ideas for the future. They currently have a backlog of 5+ years in the Seattle region alone.
Multifamily Sr. Project Engineer responsibilities include:
- Assisting on multifamily construction projects- podium/wood frame, garden style, etc.
- Prepare, review and distribute RFIs. Maintain RFI Log.
- Maintain job subcontract, submittal Log.
- Maintain job files and as-builts.
- Develop and maintain schedule with PM input.
- Maintain thorough understanding of contract documents and subcontracts.
- Prepare meeting minutes for all job meetings.
- Complete required tasks daily: Logs, Purchase Orders, Work Orders, Daily Reports, Invoice processing.
- Packet and collecting Subcontractor Daily Job Reports.
- Weekly project photos.
- Manage project closeout and obtain all warranties required for final acceptance.
- Maintain punch list with PM.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
Ideal multifamily Sr. Project Engineer Background:
- Willing to work in or around Seattle/Redmond area.
- Experience as a construction Project Engineer with multi-family podium/wood frame experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction or related studies preferred.
- A minimum of 3-4 years of experience in construction.
- Working knowledge of the LEED Rating System and/or credentials for LEED AP.
- Computer skills including Word, Excel, and familiarity with schedules.
- Good accounting skills and experience working in financial systems to manage projects.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of construction techniques and the ability to derive the most efficient method of completing tasks.
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to enter a well-established company with an extensive backlog, providing you with the career opportunities you want! A few of the many perks offered by our client are:
Competitive base pay
- Lucrative bonus potential
- Car and phone allowance
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program