- Opportunity to join a strong, successful and team-oriented company
- Growth potential with one of the most reputable GCs
About Our Client
My client is a leading competitor in the Milwaukee Construction industry for over 50 years. They are diversified in key markets including commercial, high-end residential, healthcare, hospitality, interiors, education, senior living, etc.
- Company: $350 M in revenue - 70% repeat business
- Projects: healthcare, hospitality, interiors, education, senior living, institutional
- Nationwide projects
- Culture: very collaborate and team-oriented environment
- Great work/life balance - work outings, happy hours, summer flex hours
- Be a part one of a Midwest leading general contractor
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the management of
- Negotiate, award, and administer all subcontracts, purchase orders, and change orders on the construction projects.
- Promote and maintain client relationships.
- Oversee the management of successful construction projects. Demonstrates leadership to the team to create project goals, client expectations, and objectives.
- Create effective teamwork on the construction sites while leading successful relationships with the clients.
- Coordinate with subcontractors to receive and review prequalification forms for preparation for bidder's list.
- Establish and monitor the construction project costs and schedules
- Frequent construction job site visits as the Project Manager. Complete regular inspections and project progress meetings.
- As Project Manager, you must provide intentional and proactive leadership within the safety culture on the construction project site. You will be maintaining construction safety, administering company and OSHA compliance programs.
- Prepare require field documentation and reports (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Project Managers assure the construction schedules are being maintained by the trade contractors.
- Coordinate and report all construction status reports to the client.
- Prepare individual packages for bidding of all the construction project work. The Project Manager will receive, analyze, and clarify all bids.
- As a Project Manager you will develop, update, and review the construction project schedule and 3-week look ahead on a regular basis. This includes: safety checklists, daily reports, and ensure all on site adherence to company insurance policies.
- Review all reporting systems and procedures. Prepare reports on the construction project for the client and senior management going into detail on the construction progress and cost.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or Architecture.
- 7-15 years of successful completion of construction projects as a Project Manager
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, Procore
- Ability to interpret construction documents
- A strong knowledge of construction industry laws, contracts, finances, insurance claims avoidance, and liability aspects
- Knowledge of construction engineering principals: methods, schedules, estimating, materials, and sequencing
What's on Offer
- Salary range is from $90K - $120K (based heavily on experience)
- Strong work/life balance & summer flex hours is encouraged
- 401K match up to 5%
- Culture Value - Happy Hours; Fitness Stipend; Work Outings
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- DE&I Focused
- Annual Bonuses
- Training and development programs
- Tuition re-reimbursement
- Phone allowance and car allowance