Sr. Project Manager
Opportunity to work on premiere large scale project for high end client
Bonus potential upwards of $100k
About Our Client
Our client, a top design/build GC in South Hills, is looking for a Sr. PM to join their team. This GC recently won a large $70M mixed-use hi-rise office complex building project in downtown Pittsburgh. As a Sr. PM, you will be responsible for running the project by being onsite overseeing the team. Previous large project experience is required, and the bonus opportunity on this project is upwards of $100k.
- Provide overall leadership to entire project team
- Manage and develop assigned staff toward maximum job performance and career potential.
- Build and maintain rapport with architects, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Understand and administer contract and subcontract agreements.
- Establish, communicate, and implement the Project Schedule
- Manage budget and financial reporting
- Interpret and analyze reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
- Manage the Quality Assurance/Quality Control program.
- Provide leadership in risk evaluation, contract negotiations, and fee and pricing decisions
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years' experience in Project Management
- At least 3 years as a Sr. PM
- Large project experience required - $20M+
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or related field strongly preferred
- Proficient in project management software
- Ability to run a jobsite
What's on Offer
- Bonus opportunity upwards of $100k