Sr. Project Manager
Unlimited opportunity for growth
Competitive compensation package
About Our Client
Leading General Contractor with major roots in the Lancaster and surrounding markets has immediate need to hire a skilled Sr. Project Manager
Direct management of internal project team and all external resources from pre-construction through project closeout.
· Organize,review, and submit all project deliverable ensuring adherence to industry quality standards.
· Manage,direct, and develop the internal project team to oversee multiple projects
- Highly developed computer and technical skills including advanced knowledge of Excel, Access etc..
- Monitoring project costs, performing cost analysis, and preparing project reports.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly organized, utilizing well-developed time management techniques
- Skilled in delegation and proven ability to lead and motivate teams
- Highly developed computer and technical skills
- Comfortable leading client meetings
- 10 - 15 years in commercial construction
What's on Offer
- Competitive base compensation commensurate with experience
- Annual bonus and profit sharing
- 100% Employer paid medical / dental / vision for all employees / dependents
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Monthly car allowance