- Top Florida GC with growing pipeline of Multi-Family Projects
- Excellent company culture and compensation package
About Our Client
Our client is a South Florida based GC that specializes in multifamily construction. This company has been in business for over 30 years and has developed fantastic relationships with premium developers. With projects breaking ground throughout the state, they are looking for a strong PM to join the team to oversee one of their projects in Miami. (typical projects run from $40-80M and exclusively fall within the Multi-Family space).
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Senior Project Manager - Multifamily Construction will be responsible for:
- Coordinating and managing all necessary project resources from start to finish on time and within budget in a highly collaborative environment.
- Managing personnel development.
- Mentoring and coaching teammates and subordinates.
- Communicating job expectations, enforcing policies & procedures, and managing & coaching employees.
- Conducting regular meetings with the team to ensure work is on schedule, within budget and complies with technical, safety and legal requirements.
- Communicating with clients, teammates, subcontractors, and any other stakeholders in a prompt and professional manor
- Must be a strategic problem solver who can add value to our customer's projects.
- May work with preconstruction team in development of project
- Managing budget and financial reporting, interpreting and analyzing reports to ensure adherence to project budget.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Senior Project Manager - Multifamily Construction will have:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Civil, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management, or related field
- Experience with a combination of pharmaceutical projects, life sciences projects, education projects and/or general commercial construction projects
- 10+ years or more of total progressive project management experience with a GC
- Applicable project management software knowledge (ProCore, Primavera P6, etc)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with developing and maintaining subcontractor and client relationships
- Experience working with teammates in various other roles and capacities
What's on Offer
The Senior Project Manager - Multifamily Construction can expect:
- Base salary depending on experience, $125,000-$170,000 with flexibility contingent on experience
- Company Vehicle with gas card
- Phone allowance
- Generous PTO
- Excellent benefits, 401K, etc.