- Strong Growth Opportunity
- 100% remote
About Our Client
Our Boston based client is the global leader in purchase intent-driven marketing and sales services providing solutions to technology companies. Our client has been recognized as one of the Area's "Best Places to Work" by Boston Business Journal. They have been named leader in multiple Grid Reports on Buyer Intent Data, Marketing Intelligence, and Sales Intelligence for 7 consecutive quarters as a result of their substantial market presence.
Responsibilities for this Sr QA Engineer:
* Work closely with Software Developers and QA Engineers to automate test cases for products and features based on business priorities and technical specifications.
* Assisting in designing & implementing automated testing tools & frameworks
* Develop test plans and execute manual tests as required
* Monitor test case execution, identify, and fix problems
* Enhance tools and processes to improve test automation
* Develop a deep understanding of product functionality and how it relates to business goals and practices
* Help validate business requirements and be the voice of the customer
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Sr QA Engineer will have:
* 8-10 years of QA experience
* Good experience with testing data intensive products. Must be comfortable with data
* Strong database skills including experience with SQL
* Write test plans/cases for business features that can be run as manual tests or implemented as automated tests
* Good experience building automated tests using different methods, tools & technologies
* Experience with Linux/Unix systems
* Experience with testing SAAS applications
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Proven troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Experience working in a Lean/ Agile environment
What's on Offer
Generous benefit package!
- Open Leave Policy
- 18 Paid Holidays