- Exciting role at an innovative and fast growing startup company
- Work on a next gen life saving catheter based oncology device
About Our Client
Our client is a a fully funded and growing startup developing a complex life saving catheter based oncology device.
- Assist in translating customer needs into product requirements and design specifications.
- Perform activities related to product verification and device validation.
- Be responsible for product design and development, test method creation and validation, component and device specification generation, process analysis and documentation, pre-clinical research, and design control documentation.
- Work with the quality team to ensure that products are designed for patient safety
- Conduct experimentation, summary, analysis, drawing of conclusions, and making of robust recommendations.
- Effectively communicate, both oral and written, technical information to broad audience including project team and stakeholders.
- Assist with obtaining feedback on concepts and performance of devices under development from physicians and key opinion leaders.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- BS Degree in Mechanical/Biomedical Engineering
- 5 years experience within the medical device industry
- Experience in medical device product development process.
- Hands-on experience in the testing, prototyping, building, modeling, etc. of disposable medical devices.
- Knowledge of implantables, vascular or interventional oncology devices.
- Knowledge of vascular catheter delivery systems.
- Knowledge of device manufacturing processes (extrusion, molding, assembly, machining)
- Working knowledge of Solidworks or similar computer aided design and engineering software.
What's on Offer
- Dental insurance/Health insurance/Health savings account
- Life insurance and Retirement plan
- Parental leave
- Flexible schedule