- Opportunity for professional growth.
- Fully remote opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly expanding Boston based FinTech company who is looking to build out a brand new Software Engineering team to help advance their flagship platform. This company makes it easy for their clients to gain capital needed to jump-start their business through a comprehensive software platform. This A+ rated client has been named one of Massachusetts fastest growing companies every year since 2017.
- System Scale: To eventually support our funding of one million small businesses, we are redesigning our tech platform
- Analytics/Machine Learning: use analytics and machine learning to understand the unique context of each prospective customer, so we can deliver the vital capital they need.
- User Experience: create amazing front-end experiences for all our constituents - customers, partners, and employees. Purchasing a financial product should be simple and transparent, and we have an opportunity to
- Payment Processing: Our proprietary Funding Application handles a high volume of daily payments and is able to quickly pause, reduce, or adjust payments for customers.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience designing and developing distributed systems.
- Strong communication skills among engineers and non technical stakeholders.
- Experience providing technical mentorship to junior team members.
What's on Offer
- Annual bonus