- Opportunity to work for a Fortune 500 Retail and Beauty Company
- Great Company Culture and Work Life Balance
About Our Client
The client is a Fortune 500 Retail and Consumer Goods company
Writing complex Stored Procedures, preform query optimization, database design and data modeling using SQL. Connect and move data and configure, manage, and optimize solutions.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience with MS Azure data stores (SQL, Data Lake or Synapse)
- Advanced SQL
- Hands-on Data modeling experience and can provide architectural direction
- Able to connect/move data (integrations, e.g., Azure linked services, SQL SSIS, API, Streaming) Configure, manage, and optimize solutions
- Experience working with Cloud solutions like Azure ML or Databricks, ML Flow; hands-on experience in creating data solutions using Python
- Experience with agile scrum and Kanban methodologies
- Data modeling experience using Erwin
- CPG experience - Experience working with commercial/CPG data
- Understanding of BW/HANA
What's on Offer
The chance to work for a Fortune 500 Retail and Consumer Goods company with a great company culture and commitment to work life balance.