- Very reputable owner/developer with an immediate need for a Lead Superintendent
- Deep backlog of projects in pipeline through 2023
About Our Client
Our client is one of Dallas' most well respected owner/developers. They are a full service development and construction company where the superintendents and project managers have full exposure to the development side of the business. Last year our client brought in $155M worth of revenue specializing in multifamily and mixed use projects. Additionally, our client offers a flexible work schedule. APPLY TODAY, RECEIVE IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION WITHIN 24 HOURS.
- Assist in the development of the Master Project Schedule
- Schedule all trade & manpower activities for efficient work flow.
- Attend pre-bid meetings & walk-throughs, as required.
- Attend trade contractor scope reviews prior to trade award.
- Track long lead items & material procurement.
- Enforce all OSHA safety rules.
- Prepare & distribute focus schedules.
- Coordinate all required inspections (municipal, material, etc.).
- Identify schedule slippage & provide a recovery plan.
- Prepare & distribute detailed Daily Construction Reports (DCRs).
- Host weekly subcontractor coordination meetings & provide detailed meeting minutes.
- Hold start-up meetings with subcontractors to review scope of work, schedule & safety requirements.
- Support logistics planning.
- Manage QA / QC program, including inspecting & approving the work product.
- Assist in the preparation of RFIs, providing recommended solutions for consideration.
- Seek opportunities to enhance project efficiency.
- Manage efficient & timely project close-out including punch list completion, as-built review, attic stock demobilization, etc.
- Maintain current OSHA required certifications (30-hour, CPR, scaffold, etc.)
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree, in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or a related field PREFERRED
- 7-20 years experience preferably in ground up multi-family or mixed use
- Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and clients.
- Ground up Multifamily experience required
- Proven track record of effectively and efficiently managing job sites
- Experience maintaining and creating a schedule
- Proficient in Procore or Microsoft Office
What's on Offer
- A competitive base salary between $130k-$175k base salary (Depending on Experience)
- Competitive bonus structure, project/profit based.
- Medical insurance including dental and vision (100% coverage for individual and dependents)
- Generous 401K structure
- Gas card
- Company profit sharing
- Robust career advancement opportunity
- Strong training programs
- 15 PTO Days
- Company wide events
- Gas/fuel card offered
- Company Vehicle offered
- Company phone and laptop provided
- DE&I Initiative