Sr Supply Chain Analyst
Fast growing company
Ample room to grow and develop within the organization
About Our Client
Our client is a Fortune 200 manufacturing conglomerate with operations across the globe. They offer strong benefits including full tuition reimbursement. This company believes in investing in their employees and offer ample career growth opportunities throughout the organization. If you're looking to grow your career with a global manufacturing conglomerate this could be the opportunity for you!
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
As a Senior Buyer/ Planner, you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world. Here, you will make an impact by:
- Working with 14 suppliers in domestic and overseas for purchase order releasing, delivery schedule confirmation, production plan tracking on a weekly basis.
- Project/Non-Flow-Business based demand & supply planning to ensure 100% on time delivery.
- Demand analysis and continuous monitoring on a weekly basis: act and plan based on demand change, including expediting or holding-back supplies, inventory level adjustment on Finished Goods and components.
- Schedule weekly production with 3rd-party packaging provider and relationship management.
- Playing a key role in creating an unbiased, accurate demand plan that is critical for planning material flow throughout the supply chain
- Applying market intelligence to the demand plan. Market intelligence may come from sales, marketing, key accounts, and other sources
- Leveraging forecast performance metric tools to measure accuracy, assess the quality and frequency of overrides, assess forecast bias, and identify and address the largest sources of forecast error
- Participating in and possibly facilitating the monthly Integrated Business Planning (IBP) Demand Review meetings by business portfolio. This process focuses on the alignment between the demand plan and the business plan (OP/QOR)
- Maximizing the effectiveness of the statistical forecast by adjusting/ cleansing historical demand and determining appropriate levels of aggregation for calculating the statistical forecast
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 2+ years of experience in Supply Chain, Operational, and Procurement area.
- Extremely detailed-oriented without losing sights on the big pictures.
- Data Analysis and Excel Skills.
- Strong communication skills and being able to work in a cross-functional team.
- Strong Materials Planning System experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Supply Chain and/or Operations Management from an accredited institution
- Experience in Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Production Planning and/or Integrated Business Planning (IBP) processes
- Analytical skills, technical aptitude and knowledge of analytical tools (Excel, Minitab, etc.)
- Strong leadership, communication, interpersonal, and self-motivational skills
- Experience working on cross-functional and international teams
What's on Offer
Highly competitive compensation and benefits package