- Strong Growth Opportunity
- 100% remote
About Our Client
Our client has been the leader in the fast-moving world of fuel and convenience retail for over 25 years. With over 700 clients in 70 countries.This software solutions company helps gas and convenience store companies with easy to use programs.
- human-centered design processes, to deliver an easy-to-use user interface and user experience.
- designs that are based on research from customers, competitors, and products.
- research-validated personas, scenarios, and customer journeys.
- wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mock-ups to gain early feedback.
- usability tests and implement as part of the SDLC.
- usability documentation and maintain it.
- a culture where developers and testers are engaged in design thinking to ensure product quality.
- a culture where product managers and marketing are engaged to maximize customer success.
- customer tested products and validate them against business goals.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The sucessful Sr UX Designer will have:
- Several years experience working as a UX professional.
- Working knowledge of UX design principles and design thinking
- User interface design
- Wireframing/prototyping tools such as Balsamiq or Sketch
- UX design tools such as Figma, Axure, or InVision
- Experience with user testing and usability analysis
What's on Offer
- 15 days PTO
- Full benefits