Staff Accountant - Advertising Agency - Downtown Boston
Opportunity to gain hands on experience working in Finance and Accounting
Opportunity to learn from a professional finance team
About Our Client
My client is an Advertising Agency located in Downtown Boston.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate monthly financial close.
- Examine transactions to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Record and maintain monthly journal entries.
- Reconcile sub ledger accounts.
- Audit preparation and coordination.
- Ensure accounting policies, procedures and controls are followed in accordance with SOX.
- Perform special projects to support the functions of the General Accounting operations as required.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this position should have
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting - required.
- 3+ years of related experience.
- Good knowledge of accounting standards, practices and controls.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, experience with SAP desirable.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and meet critical deadlines successfully.
What's on Offer
- Base salary of $ 50,000 to $ 60,000
- Competitive PTO package
- Health care and benefits
- Opportunity to join a growing business
- Opportunity to join a business based in Boston, MA