- Seeking a Staff Accountant; Direct Hire Opportunity
- Growing Firm in Philadelphia
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in Accounting and Finance recruitment in the Greater Philadelphia market.
- Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts.
- Prepare bank reconciliations.
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures.
- Prepare journal entries.
- Assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process.
- Conduct monthly closing activities to ensure proper and timely financial reporting.
- Other projects as assigned.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required.
- 0+ years of professional experience (including relevant internships).
- CPA (or working towards CPA license) strongly preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products - strong Excel skills.
- Self-starter; action-oriented.
What's on Offer
- Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Comprehensive Benefits.
- Equal Employer Opportunity.