- Growing company through organic growth and acquisition
- Massive exposure to the entire business with training from the Controller
About Our Client
I'm partnered with the CFO at a growing leader in the manufacturing industry. They are in full growth mode right now, slated to double in sales in the coming years through organic growth and acquisitions. We placed the FP&A Manager four months ago who has already progressed to the Corporate Controller! Now, they are looking to add on a Staff Accountant to join their growing team.
- Assist with the month-end close process
- Reconcile key accounts and determine any inconsistencies to the process
- Perform contract price updates daily for our customers
- Coordinate standard cost creation
- Support with the monthly/quarterly sales and use tax filings
- Assist with daily invoicing when needed
- Ad hoc projects as needed
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- No prior experience needed!
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite (Excel)
- Experience with ERP system a plus
What's on Offer
- Strong benefits
- Leading manufacturer
- Fast growing company, organically and through acquisitions
- Highly visible role, reporting to the Controller and partnering with senior leaders
- Mentorship and training from the team
- Awesome team culture
- Stable company with ample career progression
Apply now and your resume will be considered within 24 hours!