Staff Accountant - Real Estate
Reputable Fully-Integrated Real Estate Firm
Strong team culture
About Our Client
Michael Page has partnered with a reputable fully-integrated Real Estate firm in Dallas, TX to find an experienced Staff Accountant. This firm is a big player in the Real Estate industry with major projects and developments across the U.S. The company prides itself in its strong and positive team culture and are thus looking to bring on a solid real estate accounting professional.
- Prepare monthly financial statements, reports and records by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information.
- Responsible for general ledger.
- Fixed asset processing and reporting.
- Maintain bank accounts by requesting disbursements.
- Monitor reserve accounts and short-term fund investments.
- Review bank statements.
- Research and reconcile all discrepancies.
- Auditing and verifying documents.
- Following internal controls.
- Completing data backups.
- Financial and profitability analysis on a requested basis.
The Successful Applicant
- Must have an Accounting degree and at least 4 years' experience.
- MBA or CPA certification is a plus.
- Good Phone Communications Skills.
- Strong Computer Skills.
- Yardi software experience is a plus.
- Accuracy in daily work and other projects.
- Ability to meet communicated schedules and deadlines.
- Adherence to policies, procedures and instructions of CFO for financial reporting.
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with vendors.
- Ability to function as a team player.
What's on Offer
In return, our client is offering a competitive base salary with bonus potential, benefits and 401K match.