Rapidly growing Real Estate Investment Firm
Join the business during a mission critical project
About Our Client
This Real Estate Investment firm has a huge portfolio of success across the Greater Philadelphia Area and is looking for a Staff Accountant ready to jump in at the deep end in the elite team of Accountants during a mission critical growth project.
- Maintains daily wire transfer
- Prepares daily bank reconciliations.
- Maintains the accounts payable system, including the preparation and posting of invoices, check issuance, mailing, and 1099 preparation.
- Prepares and processes daily general ledger entries.
- Generate and save the daily balance sheet and income statement
- Reconciles general ledger accounts.
- Posts payroll entries.
- Reviews, identifies and processes specialized or exception transactions related to customer accounts.
- Prepares research reports as requested.
- Supports preparation of financial statements.
- Research and resolve any outstanding items in a timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance preferred
- 2+ years experience preferred
- Effective business writing and professional communication skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Team player
What's on Offer
The chance to join a reputable business within the Real Estate Investment space as a Staff Accountant with unlimited growth and progression opportunities.