Excellent opportunity to be a contributing member of the Accounting team
Grow your career with a loyal company while enjoying a flexible schedule
About Our Client
Our client is a large professional services company in Conshohocken, PA.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Strong Excel skills (formulas, look-ups and pivots)
- GL accounting experience and proficient in GAAP
- Strong attention to detail and prioritization of workload are keys to success
- Oracle experience is a plus
What's on Offer
contract to hire, excellent hourly rate, great working environment