USD25 - USD19,120 per hour (USD51,996 - USD39,766,541)
Excellent opportunity for staff accountant-level candidates
Learn transactional accounting from the ground-up!
About Our Client
Our client is a large business services company in Philadelphia, PA.
- Prepares and records Journal Entries and works extensively with the General Ledger
- Maintains and balances accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Preparing trial balances; reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
- Assist in the month, quarter and year-end closes
- Other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Strong Excel skills (formulas, look-ups and pivots)
- GL accounting experience and proficient in GAAP
- Strong attention to detail and prioritization of workload are keys to success
- Oracle experience is a plus
What's on Offer
contract to hire, excellent hourly rate, great working environment