Exciting to opportunity for an industry leader
Fast track your career with excellent growth opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a leading provider of manufacturing services that leverages its advanced technology in the healthcare industry.
- Prepares and reviews quarterly depreciation and straight line rent reports and schedules.
- Prepares and reviews monthly financial statements of their assigned region(s). This can include analysis of: rental revenue, tenant recovery income, property expenses, and capital expenditures. Variance comments are forwarded to Accounting Manager for review.
- Records property tax accruals and/or amortization of prepaid property taxes.
- Answers questions from regional offices regarding monthly financials, discusses data submitted by regions, and clarifies discrepancies. Assists regional offices in interpreting and understanding accounting reports.
- Record and update accounting schedules for acquisitions and dispositions. Prepares and enters closing entries and reviews pursuit costs and earnest money deposits for realization.
- Performs related administrative activities such as responding to routine accounting inquiries and researching discrepancies.
- Assist Senior Accountant as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned, some of which may be essential to the job.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of accounting principles and systems in order to maintain general ledgers and journals and prepare related statements and reports at a level normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor's degree in accounting or other closely related field.
- One to two years accounting experience necessary to gain proficiency needed to understand, analyze, and maintain a variety of general ledger accounts and related documentation.
- Good interpersonal and telephone communication skills.
- Good written communication skills including ability to prepare accurate and appropriate documentation and to review, proofread, and check documentation for accuracy.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Career Advancement opportunities