- Staff Accountant AM Law 100
- Career opportunities
About Our Client
- Top AM 100 Law firm
- our client, a global law firm with offices around the world.
- Maintain client activity, and coordinate client invoicing.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Assist in the preparation of the firm's financial information, including budgeting and forecasting.
- Perform additional ad hoc projects and analysis.
- Assist with the firm's conversion to a new Accounting system.
- Ability to manage time and multitask effectively and display problem solving skills by developing methods or approaches to getting the work done.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all financial matters exposed to during the course of performing job duties.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree from a four year college/university (preferably in Accounting or Finance); minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills for prioritizing workload.
- Capacity to work in a team setting and perform tasks/projects independently.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet strict deadlines.Extensive knowledge of MS Office suite, including advanced Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables, subtotaling, accessing external data sources etc.).
What's on Offer
- Full Benefits
- Hybrid work