- Competitive compensation
- Massive Career Growth Opportunity
About Our Client
A startup client of mine headed up by a founding member of the engineering team of Facebook, that has a history of building successful startups and selling them to companies like Splunk, has invested his own money to help solve a huge issue.
For most SaaS startups, cybersecurity is an afterthought and is not prioritized until a large enterprise customer starts asking questions about cybersecurity controls and if they can prove SOC 2 compliance. Are you scrambling to answer customer's questions, extensive security questionnaires, and implement customer-required cybersecurity controls, so they don't lose a deal.
The company's CaaS product will help clients achieve SOC 2 compliance early, they genuinely internalize these policies, procedures, and controls while baking them into their corporate culture, rather than just fulfilling a checklist.
- finding and implementing solutions for issues, creating new software or applications by writing code,
- writing maintainable and reusable components
- mentor and collaborate with other software engineers to improve their skills and productivity
- work closely with the product team and iterate on web application features
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- - Mastery in ReactJS
- - BS in Computer Science, or related technical field
What's on Offer
- Fully Remote
- $250k Salary
- Multiple Health care plans to suit you and the family
- Unlimited PTO
- Office closed from Christmas eve to New Years Day
- Monthly self-care allowance