Strategic Procurement Analyst
Growth oriented procurement opportunity within the healthcare industry
Ideally suited for 3-5 years procurement professional, vendor management a plus
About Our Client
Join one of the nation's most dynamic medical centers, located in the heart of Chicago. The Procurement and Strategic Sourcing Department is currently seeking a Procurement Analyst to develop sourcing strategy for specified key spending categories to achieve key organizational and departmental goals. The organization is world renowned and is a leader in the medical space.
- Manage all purchasing agents within categories.
- Negotiate pricing and payment terms with vendors.
- Provide ordering and troubleshooting of orders.
- Using ERP application compile data and reporting with ability to present to leadership.
- Leverage analytical skill set, utilizing Microsoft tools such as: Word, Excel, and Access.
- Work with vendors to improve and maintain relationships.
- Ensure paperwork is processed correctly and efficiently.
- Responsible for reporting and reaching goals set forth by KPI's.
- Manages, oversees and implements programs affecting and concerning social and environment policies.
- Follow and enforce any and all additional duties or responsibilities assigned by leadership.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent: CPM or CPSM a plus.
- 3-5 years of experience in Procurement.
- Strong interpersonal and Communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to excel in fast paced, high change organization.
- Ability to transition quickly from strategic level to very tactical level.
- Ability to develop and execute best practices and process controls.
- Knowledgeable of standard legal and insurance concepts, the legal terminology of purchase, service and consulting contracts, insurance requirements, and indemnification clause translation required.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, ACCESS and Outlook.
- Knowledge of procurement principles, theories and processes preferred.
What's on Offer
The target compensation for the Analyst is between $65,000 and $75,000 commensurate with candidate experience - coupled with a competitive benefits package.