Strategic Sourcing Manager- IT Telecom
Fast-growing professional services company in Jersey City
Must have Telecom/Data Centers/Hardware/Software Sourcing experience.
About Our Client
This organization is a leader in the industry and works with clients on a global level. They pride themselves on the services they provide to their clients.
- Manage end to end IT sourcing engagements in telecom, networks, data centers, hardware & software
- Work with stakeholders and clients to ensure understanding of their business needs and be able to action them
- Draft contracts based on the client templates
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the IT Suppliers and stay up to date with competitive pricing and products
- Assess saving opportunities for all engagements
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6+ years of relevant experience in end to end sourcing and experience in telecom carriers, networks, data centers, hardware/software, etc
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Strong understanding of contract management and analysis
- Demonstrated experience in cost savings
- Problem solver
What's on Offer
Base salary plus bonus. 401k, Medical/Dental/Vision benefits, PTO.
Flexibilty to work from home one day a week after being in the business for a few months!