Strategic Sourcing Manager (Software)
Fin-Tech company seeking a Procurement Manager for Technology/Software spend.
Must have experience sourcing major IT suppliers including Oracle**
About Our Client
This is a global fin-tech company that is based in New York City. They are a leader in their market with the top-notch services they provide to their clients.
- Manage end to end IT sourcing engagements with a focus on software
- Manage the RFP process, research stakeholder requirements, document RFP and the coordinate all surrounding activities
- Work with stakeholders and clients to ensure understanding of their business needs and be able to action them
- Analyze and evaluate supplier proposals
- Review, red line and negotiate contracts
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with suppliers and evaluate performance
- Partner/build relationships with stakeholders to gain a clear understand their business needs and act on them. Provide education and guidance to stakeholders to ensure understanding of adopting new purchasing policies and procedures
- Assess and deliver cost saving opportunities for all engagements
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5-8 years of experience sourcing IT Software, both On-Prem and SaaS, Hardware, cloud, categories and supply markets.
- *Must have experience sourcing Oracle. Other helpful experience with SAP, Salesforce, Microsoft, etc.
- Strong Verbal & written communication and negotiation skills
- Strong understanding of contract management for software and licensing
- Demonstrated experience in cost savings
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and responsiveness
- Positive, driven mindset
What's on Offer
Base salary plus bonus. 401k, Medical/Dental/Vision benefits, PTO.
Office located in New York City.
Opportunity for long term growth potential!