Strategic Sourcing Specialist (Real Estate/Corporate Services)
Seeking Sourcing Specialist to manage spend in Corporate Services & Real Estate
Must have strategic sourcing/indirect procurement experience.
About Our Client
This Global Organization has a diverse client base with offices located throughout the world. They have been experiencing rapid growth and expect to continue that.
The Strategic Sourcing Specialist of Real Estate & Corp Services will be responsible for:
- Manage one direct report, and lead the real estate and facility management projects
- Review all real estate transactions and lease documents to ensure the best course of action is made
- Work cross-functionally with landlords, project managers, architects, contractors, etc.
- Prepare financial reports for upper management
- Ensure proper safety and security procedures are met for all facilities
- Lead facilities team and create programs that can be used across all locations
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have:
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a related field- Sourcing/Procurement within Real Estate, Facilities, Corporate Services Contracts
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent communication/negotiation skills
- Ability to manage high spend sourcing projects
- Strong project management skills- ability to make good decisions
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs
What's on Offer
Base salary with bonus, PTO, medical/dental/vision benefits, 401k. Parking lot if needed. Office located in Hudson County, New Jersey. Easily accessible from public transportation if traveling from NYC.