Structural Civil Engineer
Good Pipeline of work.
Great company to work for.
About Our Client
My client is a Commercial General Contractor business looking for an experienced Structural Civil Engineer.
- Execution of conceptual design packages, proposal development, and feasibility studies.
- Execute action items to achieve stated objectives and KPI's, delegating where appropriate.
- Responsible for structural design standards development, implementation, and enforcement.
- Effectively facilitate design build construction process, coordinating between owners, architects, engineers, and design build subcontractors.
- Manage the client experience, employee experience, and subcontractor experience proactively.
- Lead efforts in structural design innovation.
- Active participant in industry associations.
- Focus in on the details and set the direction of the project structural design.
The Successful Applicant
- Master's degree in Civil/Structural Engineering.
- 10+ years of experience in structural engineering on buildings and sitework.
- Exceptional relationship building, listening and communication skills
- Proficiency with Revit, Auto CAD, RISA
- PE Licensed
What's on Offer
Negotiable subject to experience.