- Massive Project Pipeline as they expand to the New England area
- Industry Leader
About Our Client
Based out of Philadelphia, our client is a large organization with multiple subsidiaries- they are looking to build out their structural inspections branch as they grow into the New England territory. They are an essential business that provides critical engineering and repair services with a focus on parking garages.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Survey and evaluate existing structures and prepare the associated inspection reports. Communicate the assessment results and follow up plans with business development co-workers and clients. Confer with project personnel to provide technical advice and ensure issues are effectively brought to resolution. This role is responsible for providing technical sales support to enhance existing customer relationships and to assist with securing new ones.
- Surveys and evaluates existing structures for maintenance and repair needs. Prepares and issues associated inspection reports for use by the customer and Territory Manager.
- Communicates assessments and follow up plans with business development co-workers and assists in conveying technical concepts to clients.
- Engineers all structural repairs within assigned territory.
- Reviews calculations, structural drawings, and construction documents and related questions as required. Refers questions or seeks technical advice from Senior Director as needed.
- Researches building codes and specifications as required.
- Provides technical sales support to Business Development Representative's for prospective customers and existing clients.
- Provides technical advice and guidance to project personnel and subcontractors as needed.
- Consistently attends technical seminars and training programs to ensure subject matter expertise is up to date and honed.
- Assists with training new Field Engineers as needed.
- Assists in the development and training of engineering co-workers which may include direct supervision and management.
The Successful Applicant
Important Areas of Expertise:
- Bachelor's and Master's degree in Civil/Structural Engineering, P.E. preferred
- 7+ years of relevant experience in concrete construction / concrete repair / concrete restoration / forensic investigation
- Demonstrated experience in performing forensic and restoration engineering duties on existing parking structures of all construction types
What's on Offer
Open to hiring either a Field Engineer or Senior Field Engineer.