Superintendent - 100% Travel
Competitive compensation package
Growth Opportunity within the company
About Our Client
Our client, based in the Chicago suburbs, is looking for a 100% traveling Superintendent. With a wide-range of experience, exceptional teamwork, and phenomenal growth, they are wanting more. This company places a strong emphasis on positive company culture and they want to grow their team with savvy construction professionals.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the entire scope of work, including plans, specifications, logistics, materials, equipment, submittal and other requirements.
- Coordinate subcontractors and manage on-site production.
- Prepare and maintain a three-week look-ahead schedule for all activities on the job site; submit to Project Manager and/or Prime contractor weekly.
- Facilitate company safety program (job site safety inspections, weekly safety meetings, etc.).
- Maintain daily reports to submit to Project Manager and or Prime contractor daily.
- Maintain entire job site in neat and orderly manner. Assure good housekeeping practices are employed in all areas.
- Manage quality control by confirming that all equipment and material installed is what was submitted by subcontractor.
The Successful Applicant
- 4-7 years of experience working at a commercial general contractor
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- OSHA certification (preferred)
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Experience leading ground-up construction projects and managing a large team
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary & bonus structure
- Travel home every 2 weeks
- Housing, car allowance, phone allowance, etc.
- Generous 401K structure
- Company car/truck or car allowance