Superintendent (Appleton, WI)
Strong pipeline of projects
Flexible working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a Design/Build firm that is committed to building large scale Multifamily and Commercial projects. They are currently working on apartment complexes, some lofts, hotel expansion, but have projects across ever y industry. They have a large scale Multifamily project that kicks off a large backlog of work within the area. Their commitment to high quality construction and high integrity service has earned them a fantastic reputation with both clients and employees.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Leading and managing the on-site construction team.
- Coordinating and overseeing all work on site.
- Attending production meetings.
- Reviewing and becoming familiar with the schedule and budget, and ensuring adherence to these.
- Ensuring quality standards are met.
- Placing orders for materials, and being responsible for equipment and materials on site.
- Following the project time line to ensure deadlines are met.
- Monitoring and ensuring on-site safety compliance, cleanliness and orderliness.
- Maintaining records for site personnel such as daily field reports, field orders and RFIs.
- Liaising with inspection authorities regarding approval
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or related field, preferred but not required
- Previous experience in ground up Multifamily projects
- LEED projects under belt
- Previous experience in the trades
- Experience leading and mentoring crews
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
What's on Offer
- Up to $110,000 on the base
- Full benefits: Health, Vision, Dental
- $401K Match
- Generous PTO and Sick time
- Opportunity to move into leadership position