- Looking to join an Award winning, nationally recognized Realestate Developer?
- All Local, Prominent Projects and the ability to Lead the Field Operations!
About Our Client
Michael Page has partnered with a nationally recognized, market leading Realestate Developer who has been established in the Southeast and US markets for over 60 years. They have been recognized by a large number of national awards based on their company culture, excellent work life balance, personal and company growth, and quality large scale Multifamily, Mixed Use, and Commercial projects. They provide significant opportunity to grow your career with a well tenured firm, and a strong pipeline of local projects. Their Raleigh Operations are currently seeking a Superintendent to be a leader across the organization overall.
Please apply now for immediate consideration, or reach out directly to Garrett at 617-824-2652.
The Superintendent - Award Winning National Developer - Raleigh will be responsible for:
- Lead site team from construction start through project closing
- Ensure contract scope is understood by the entire site management team.
- Conduct preconstruction meetings with all subcontractors prior to beginning each phase of work.
- Create and maintain a baseline production schedule for the project
- Review and assist in developing scopes of work for each subcontractor.
- Administer a Quality Control Plan.
- Review and approve all invoices and requisitions to ensure correct payment to vendor.
- Ensure the work environment is safe.
- Supervise and evaluate assigned personnel and maintain a positive working environment for the entire site team.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The Superintendent - Award Winning National Developer - Raleigh should have:
- 3-5+ years of experience with a General Contractor or Developer in the field
- Multifamily/Mixed Use Construction projects required
- Construction Software Knowledge preferred
- Management experience preferred
- Ability to lead with strong written and communication skills
What's on Offer
The Superintendent - Award Winning National Developer - Raleigh will receive:
- A highly competitive base salary - $80,000 - 140,000 base salary
- A vehicle or Vehicle Allowance
- Company Bonuses
- Excellent benefits including Healthcare, dental, and vision
- 401k company match, excellent PTO
- Ability to Lead and Mentor a team