- Lead large-scale, high-profile Lab & Life Science projects in Boston!
- Base salary up to $170K + bonus, health/dental insurance, 3+ weeks PTO & more!
About Our Client
Our client is one of Massachusetts' most reputable General Contractors with a strong presence in Boston's life science, lab, and healthcare markets. They have established themselves as a leading contractor with local hospitals, academic institutions, and biopharmaceutical companies over the past 30 years, resulting in more than 90% of their work coming from repeat business. Not only are they popular amongst their clients, but with their employees as well resulting in a strong average employee tenure. With a significant pipeline to carry them through the rest of this year and into 2023, they are seeking a Lead Superintendent for their team. This Superintendent will start on a $40M+ lab project in the Seaport.
The Lead Superintendent - Boston Lab & Life Science Projects will be responsible for:
- overseeing an Assistant Superintendent
- reporting directly to the Director of Construction
- working closely with the Project Management team
- ensuring that the project is being completed according to budget and schedule
- coordinating and overseeing subcontractors and tradesmen
- ensuring quality standards are met
- acting as the main point of contact for the client/owner
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Lead Superintendent - Boston Lab & Life Science Projects will have:
- 5+ years experience as a Construction Superintendent
- experience with interior renovations & tenant fit-outs
- experience with healthcare/lab projects preferred
- excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- strong organizational and problem-solving skills
What's on Offer
The Lead Superintendent - Boston Lab & Life Science Projects will receive:
- a base salary up to $170,000 depending on experience
- travel allowance
- annual bonus
- $0-deductible health insurance
- 401k + 3% match
- 3 weeks PTO
- plenty of room for upward mobility