- Join a fast growing Builder-Developer!
- Manage single family, multifamily & mixed use development projects
About Our Client
My client has quickly established themselves as a leading Builder-Developer servicing the Greater Boston & Eastern Massachusetts area. They specialize in ground up multifamily, mixed-use, commercial & labs spaces throughout the local area. They have a 3+ year long project based on Nantucket (housing provided) comprising of single family & duplex complexes.
The Superintendent will be responsible for:
- Responsible for general supporting contract, subcontract documents, drawings and specifications under direction from the Superintendent.
- Check and verify subcontractor layout to ensure compliance with established control, line and grade.
- Monitor production and record rates in logbook to be used for future scheduling.
- Maintain a set of production documents and update daily so an accurate picture of work in place is consistently maintained.
- Report any and all field conditions and issues to the Superintendent.
- Monitor job progress on-site, checking all work to ensure compliance with contract documents and the Quality Control Program.
- Work with Superintendent to develop and carry out the plan and schedule for project work.
- Plan and prepare documentation to facilitate the close out process at the discretion of the Superintendent.
- Work with and coach field engineers on the project to facilitate their skills development.
- Maintaining the Construction Management Plan and logistical co-ordination.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Superintendent will have:
- 5+ years years of Lead Superintendent experience (running own projects)
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or related preferred (or relevant experience)
- Project experience in single family, multifamily residential and/or mixed use developments
- Ground up experience preferred
- Ability to communicate with subcontractors and other project team members
- Ability to work in a fast-paced construction environment
- Ability to mulitask
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill
What's on Offer
The Superintendent will receive:
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Travel allowances
- Housing provided
- 401K with match
- Profit sharing