Superintendent - Civil Construction
Opportunity to oversee entire Civil Construction division with notable GC
Join recently nominated Midwest General Contractor of the Year
About Our Client
Our client has a national presence and offices throughout the US and are known for bringing together some of the most exciting construction projects to date. They have a large pipeline of work in this area and are looking to bring on an experienced Superintendent who can help them in successfully managing these projects from pre-construction to completion. They invest in their employees and strive for them to be successful within the organization.
- Direct day-to-day on-site supervision to ensure project is on schedule and budget.
- Inspect the work and operation of contractors/subcontractors to ensure compliance with contract.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all parties involved on the project including the owner, architect, engineer and sub contractors
- Develop and implement schedules and site logistic plans with the Project Manager.
- Carry-out quality inspections as needed.
- Communicate and enforce safety regulations
- Attend, lead, and participate in project meetings as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. in Construction Management or Civil Engineering
- Experience in heavy highway projects, piping, or mass excavation
- 5-7 years of experience within the construction industry
- Have specific experience as a superintendent running multi-million dollar construction projects
- Have a proven track record of effectively and efficiently managing job sites
- A great positive attitude and strong management ability
What's on Offer
- Very competitive base salary
- Great bonus structure
- Great company culture with good work/life balance
- 401k match
- Great PTO plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Ability to quickly move up to managerial role
- Opportunity to immediately grow to a senior level role