- quick promotion track with fast growing GC and great benefits
- Great company culture with a family and excellent compensation
About Our Client
Our client is a well established Design/Build General Contractor in Ohio. With a focus on Commercial, Healthcare, Industrial, and Education, this firm is working on some of Ohio's most prominent and high profile projects. Their commitment to employee success is unparalleled, and they are looking for a strong Superintendent to grow and develop with their resources and expertise.
* Coordinate the work of all construction substrates in conjunction with the main office.
* Arrange, monitor and be present for agency inspections.
* Read and comprehend the information contained in architectural, civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, and landscape drawings and specifications.
* Review shop drawings and other reports prepared by testing and inspection agencie. Prepare and monitor RFI's.
* Prepare daily report forms and progress photographs.
* Working knowledge familiarity with computer operating systems including Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel; and opening, preparing, scanning, printing, and sending PDF files and other documents.
* Actively engage design professionals, subcontractors, project managers, and local officials, when needed, to problem solve, mitigate conflicts, and resolve disputes.
* Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly job site; and enforce job site safety standards.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
* 5-10+ year's experience in large scale commercial ground-up construction. Commercial experience is preferred.
* Complete understanding of the construction process
* Must be proficient in reviewing and understanding all construction documents including specifications and drawings
* Excellent communication skills with various parties including management, subcontractors, consultants, architects, vendors, and clients
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
* Willing to take on multiple responsibilities and complete a variety of tasks to complete projects on time
What's on Offer
* Vehicle allowance or company truck
* Opportunity to work on a variety of projects
* Clear progression goals
* Clear communication, great work environment
* Excellent reputation in the industry
* Full Health benefits
* Employer 401K match
* PTO and 11 federal holidays
* Paid maternity and paternity leave