Superintendent - Commercial Construction - Greenville, SC
Competitive compensation package
Opportunity to work on market-leading projects
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established GC with over 50 years of service in the commercial, industrial and renovation markets. With multiple projects in process and more than $100M in revenue, the firm is looking to bring on a skilled Superintendent in the Greenville market. This person should have have a civil background and experience working on large, complex commercial projects, as well as 5+ years in construction management. If you are looking for a leadership position where you can diversify your project pipeline, apply below!
The Superintendent - Commercial Construction - Greenville, SC will be responsible for:
- Manages sub-contractors by monitoring and controlling performance.
- Meets operational standards by contributing construction information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying construction management system improvements.
- Accomplishes construction project results by defining project purpose and scope; calculating resources required; establishing standards and protocols; allocating resources; scheduling and coordinating staff and sub-contractors; evaluating milestone assumptions and conclusions; resolving design problems; evaluating and implementing change orders.
- Conducts inspections at critical phases; obtaining approvals from buyers and governmental agencies.
- Prevents fines and interruptions by complying with, and enforcing, codes.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Produce and maintain detailed daily logs of construction activities, safety inspections, trades and subcontractor personnel on site.
The Successful Applicant
The Superintendent - Commercial Construction - Greenville, SC will have:
- 4-year degree in an accredited industry related curriculum, or experience equivalent to a 4-year degree
- 5+ years as a Superintendent
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing site activity, anticipating and resolving field-related issues, establishing and enforcing site schedule
- Prior success managing site safety and insurance risks
- Demonstrated prior success in management of small scale construction projects
- Ability to safely navigate conditions present at a construction site, including climbing ladders, cluttered areas, working in bad weather, hazardous areas, dark conditions, and maneuvering uneven surfaces etc. for the purpose of inspecting progress
If this role is something you are interested in, please submit your resume to the associated link or reach out to Lexa at 617-704-4045.
What's on Offer
The Superintendent - Commercial Construction - Greenville, SC will receive:
- Competitive base salary depending on project experience and skills.
- Opportunity to work for a Top Southeast GC in South Carolina.
- Insurance benefits - health, vision, dental, 401k
Send your resume or call Lexa at 617-704-4045 within the next 24 hours for immediate consideration.