- Room for Fast Paced Growth
- Immediate Hire
About Our Client
My client is a 20 year old family owned General Contractor who self performs trades such as concrete and site-work. My client averages 100-200M annual revenue and specializes in new construction projects (private and public) such as corporate offices, mixed use, fitness facilities, higher education projects, multifamily, shopping centers, and more.
The company is a tight knit group of individuals of about 30 and the President wants his employees to feel noticed and heard. Although they are a small General Contractor, their average project size is between 20-150M.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
As a Superintendent, you will be responsible for:
* Management of projects assigned
* Daily field activities to ensure milestones and quality standards are met
* Time sheets, scheduling, punch lists
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Superintendent will have:
* 5+ years' experience in commercial/building construction
* Must be highly organized and efficient with excellent communication skills
* Able to perform hands-on work with limited time at a desk
* Attention to detail and a self-starter will be a requirement
* Able to handle a wide variety of obligations during any given day
* Computer literate and capable of using MS Word, Excel, internet/email, and iPad/laptop
* Great people skills and a positive attitude will also be an attribute of the perfect candidate
* A construction-related degree or equivalent technical training is preferred and/or equivalent experience in a related field.
What's on Offer
- 6 figure salary
- Leadership Opportunity
- Award Winning Family Owned General Contractor-Standout company culture
- 401K match
- 100% Employee health coverage
- Car Allowance
- Cell Allowance