- Competitive compensation with company truck and bonus potential
- Family owned business embracing flexibility and collaboration
About Our Client
Bringing 25 years of General Construction experience in St. Louis, the group has consistently grown to be a reliable resource for clients across the commercial, multifamily, light-industrial, and historic renovation construction markets. They have built their business model to offer full scale services where they help clients take concepts off the back of a napkin, lead the preconstruction process, manage construction, all the way to a successful project turnover- often beating schedules and budget expectations. Through this model they have cultivated a regular repeat client base, taken on referred work, and competing to win new work throughout St. Louis. At their core the group embraces a collaborative work environment. As a family owned business, flexibility is crucial. In addition, the group offers competitive compensation packages, lucrative bonus earning potential, excellent healthcare benefits, and growth into leadership roles for those willing to embrace more responsibility with the team.
Interested to learn more? Apply today for consideration and additional information.
- Manage day-to-day construction field activities to ensure that project milestone dates and overall schedule completion dates are met.
- Review blueprints, customer needs and contractor submissions in order to execute appropriate bids.
- Lead team with construction project planning and developing site logistics.
- Monitor job subcontractors to ensure quality workmanship and safety guidelines are met.
- Utilize good time management to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Keep construction daily and weekly work logs.
- Coordinate and supervise all construction activities.
- Work directly with job investors at times and maintain a professional and client facing attitude.
- Ensure proper signage is posted on the construction job site, and safety requirements are met.
- Review bids for work, as well as supervising the inspection of work.
- Schedule on-site inspections as needed along the jobs site.
Apply now and your resume will be considered within 24 hours MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Willing to occasionally work hands-on (hanging doors, etc.) - limited basis
- Proven ability to deliver construction projects on time and on budget.
- Must be able to work in a multiple-project construction environment.
- Ability to read and understand plans
- Capable of problem solving and experience with complex detailed projects.
- Work with subcontractors, suppliers, utilities, city inspectors, organize and direct activities concerned with their construction projects.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures, performance, and quality standards within boundaries of company policy and contract specifications.
- Monitor and control project through managing the construction schedule and directing subcontractors and suppliers to ensure project is completed on schedule and within budget.
- Investigate potentially serious situations, anticipate project delays, monitor job site safety, and implement corrective measures.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Lucrative bonus earning potential
- Excellent healthcare benefits
- PTO negotiable
- Company truck
- Phone Allowance or Company Phone
- Company events and community outreach
- Flexible working
- Growth potential toward potential leadership roles
- Opportunity to work four 10 hour days