Superintendent - Commercial Construction
Full Service GC seeking experienced Superintendents
Large portfolio of projects and above market compensation
About Our Client
Our client is a General Contractor based out of Charleston. They have a large diverse portfolio ranging from office, healthcare, warehouse, retail and hi-tech projects. Our client gets 75% of their business from existing relationship and repeat clients. They are looking for a Superintendent to join their growing team.
The business with consider an experienced Superintendent with a background in Commercial Construction!
Please apply below for immediate consideration, or contact Andrea Davis for more information at (617)824-2674.
Reporting into the VP of Operations, the Superintendent - Commercial Construction will be responsible for the following:
- Supervise high end interior finish out projects
- Direct and coordinate operational, administrative, management, and supportive services associated with the construction site
- Read and interpret job specs and plans to ensure a quality project is completed on time and within budget
- Initiate, distribute, and update a project schedule using Microsoft Project
- Ensure construction is performed in accordance with all company safety policies and quality control procedures
- Track project changes and record them on As-Built Drawings for owner turnover
- Conduct all Subcontractor Meetings and Safety Meetings and record and distribute minutes
- Write RFI's and facilitate communication with the owner, landlord, architect, and engineers as needed to complete the project
- Resolve subcontractor problems in the field to minimize impact to the project
- Communication with the Project Manager on the status of the project
- Be a leader and a problem solver
The Successful Applicant
The successful Superintendent - Commercial Construction
- 5+ years experience in commercial construction.
- Must have experience managing subcontractors on commercial projects.
- College coursework preferred but not required.
What's on Offer
Position includes strong benefits package and a car allowance after one year of employment. Submit your resume and it will be reviewed within 48 hours.