- Superintendent Commercial Construction
- Expanding General Contractor
About Our Client
These clients are all well-established General Contractors with strong reputations in the Nashville area. They desire hard-working individuals who can be mentored and develop with senior level growth in mind. Experience with industrial, food & beverage, office, residential, hospitality, commercial, and more. These construction firms offer a wide range of construction planning and management services and are always committed to understanding their client's needs.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Run/manage project from start to finish
- Oversee Subcontractors and full construction project on a daily bases
- Coordinate subcontractors, architects, inspectors, and suppliers to resolve any problems with materials or methods.
- Establish and maintain an effective and professional on-site working relationship with Owners, Architects, Consulting Engineers and other parties related to the project.
- Enforce a safe work environment, practices and culture on the project.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 - 20 years of previous experience working with a General Contractor
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or a related field
- Must have experience running projects from start to finish
- Strong software and technology skills is a plus
- Able to communicate and be organized
- Time Management Skills - making sure everything is on time and completed thoroughly
- Experience managing teams is a plus
- Up to date on the Construction Market and the newest technology
What's on Offer
- Competitive Compensation Package depending on experience
- 15-20 days of PTO
- 9-12 company holidays
- 75%-100% Medical Benefits
- 401k Plan with company match
- Car allowance/company vehicle
- cell phone and laptop provided
- Referral bonus
- End of year bonus
- Life insurance policy
- Generous maternity & paternity leave