- Amazing opportunity with one of the Mid-Atlantic's leading construction firms!
- Excellent company culture & extremely high retention rate
About Our Client
With 30+ years in the business, this organization has established itself as one of the most well-respected firms in areas in which they specialize, including office, retail, health care, higher education, multi-family, and K-12. Their project portfolio consists of complex commercial interiors, ground-up apartments, luxury mixed-use developments, shopping center renovations, and much more. This company's continued success is attributed to their outstanding culture (10+ year average employee tenure!), high-quality work, and devotion to excellence. This is a great opportunity for individuals looking for career progression & personal development with an extremely successful and continuously growing organization.
- Manage the job site from inception through completion.
- Communicate and meet regularly with subcontractors to assess project progress, schedule, changes, and deliveries.
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project-specific issues.
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards.
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate effectively with owners, construction managers, other superintendents, and project managers to ensure appropriate progress
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- +/- 5 - 10 years of experience with a general contracting firm or builder-developer
- Must have experience overseeing commercial construction projects ranging from $1M - $50M+; projects can include ground up and/or renovations
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications & other scheduling software
What's on Offer
- Highly competitive base salary + 2 annual bonuses
- Company vehicle
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- 401k employer match
- Profit Sharing
- Generous PTO + company holidays
Interested? Submit your resume today for immediate review!