Superintendent - Commercial GC - Richmond, VA
Join a leading general contractor in the construction industry!
Very reputable organization with a stable pipeline of upcoming work
About Our Client
With 10+ years in the industry, this well-established organization has become one of the Mid Atlantic's fastest-growing general contractors. They specialize in retail, health care, industrial, and office projects among many other large-scale commercial projects. They are known throughout the area for their dedication to quality, professionalism, and extremely high performing team.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Create all project schedules
- Comply with all OSHA safety regulations and complete weekly safety audits and inspections of the site
- Review daily reports of work done and complete a detailed project daily report.
- Manage time and material work vouchers and invoices and control subcontractor change orders
- Maintain a safe work site
- Ensure quality work from subcontractors
- Identify any safety and construction issues, schedule problems and punch-list items
- Work in collaboration with subcontractors and coordinate their schedules and the manpower needed to complete the jobs on time and on budget
- Act as the main point of contact for subcontractors and answer any questions
- Finalize RFIs, Submittals, writes and reviews reports, and other exchanges to maintain communication with external and internal team members, subcontractors, and clients
The Successful Applicant
- 8-10 years of experience with a commercial general contractor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Procore proficiency preferred
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent benefits package - full insurance coverage, 401k match, PTO
- Vehicle allowance
Interested? Submit your resume today for immediate consideration!