Superintendent - Commercial GC - Worcester, MA
Healthy pipeline of work to go on to after completing this 14 month long project
Family owned business with excellent culture
About Our Client
Our client builds a range of commercial construction projects. They are a family run business with projects all over Western and Central Massachusetts. They are looking for a Superintendent to work on a DCAM Project (Division of Capital Asset Management and Maintenance).
The key responsibilities of this Superintendent will be:
- First project is a $10M+ Prison project in Worcester expected to last another 14 months, with plenty of pipeline in the area to be transfered onto afterwards
- Supervise the total construction effort of construction projects to ensure the project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule.
- Plan, coordinate and supervise on-site functions. This includes project safety, scheduling, engineering, material control and may provide day to day direction of on-site administration staff and engineers.
The Successful Applicant
The person specification for this Superintendent will be:
- Experience working on commercial construction projects - government project experience is desirable
- Proven track record of successfully completing projects on time and on budget
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of construction (technology, equipment, methods), craft agreements, jurisdiction, negotiations, engineering, cost control schedules and safety required.
- Excellent communication, organizational and supervisory skills essential.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement detailed solutions to complex technical problems.
Submit your resume and apply today!
What's on Offer
This organization is offering a salary of between $90,000-$110,000, depending on experience with an excellent benefits package.