- Great company culture where caring for employees is at the forefront
- Nationally Recognized General Contractor
About Our Client
Consistently recognized as a best workplace, and for our commitment to safety, sustainability, and community partnerships, hires the very best in the construction industry and strives to create an environment that encourages innovation, responsibility, and client satisfaction. If you are looking to be a part of an open, supportive team and receive exciting challenges that promote personal and professional growth, look no further than here!
- Coordinate and supervise all construction activities.
- Direct all field personnel to achieve completion of the project on schedule, within budget, with quality workmanship that conforms to plans and specifications.
- Create and maintain construction schedule; identify and solve problems.
- Order materials and schedule inspections as necessary throughout the process.
- Has knowledge and experience with other trades scope of work.
- Can manage self-performed duties with labor.
- Maintain positive relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers, and other employers.
- Prepare schedules and supervise completion of a final punch list.
- Promote job site safety, encourage safe work practices, and rectify job site hazards immediately.
- Ensure all company employees and contractors are adhering to the company safety policy.
- Create site logistic plans and maintains an organized, clean job site, including the construction office.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 4-year college degree preferred, but not required. Desirable study concentration in construction management.
- One year of relevant experience in scheduling, ordering, field supervision, quality control, and production of all phases of construction. Should be experienced in managing multiple projects.
- Organized with a systematic approach to achieve accuracy and efficiency.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including the ability to manage diverse personalities.
What's on Offer
Competitive pay, a family atmosphere, and great benefits are part of our culture of celebrating and appreciating our people.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with guaranteed match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Paid education opportunities
- Company car and fuel card
- Company provided laptop
- Company provided cell phone